Saturday, August 17, 2013

MY DEALS FROM PUBLIX - BRAG CORNER!!!!


I took a quick visit to PUBLIX this morning; my goal was to spend no more than $30.00. Below is what I came away with.  A 88% savings; not bad at all.  I am not an extreme couponer as I love certain name brands.  You can still find tons of deals even sticking to your name brands.  I actually spent $26.16; total savings of 23.25.




2 rolls Brawny hand towel (BOGO)
2 boxes of Post Honey Bunch ($3.00 off - PUBLIX store coupon)
6 bottles Dial body for men (BOGO) - Coupon.com has coupon; $1.00 off on 2 - Special coupon
My honey has enough body wash to last for a while. Lol
2 bottles Ocean Spray juice (BOGO)
My Princess love Ocean Spray juices!
4 Muller Greek yogurt ($1.00 each)

Happy shopping! Keep dry - my friends in Florida.

Any bargains lately? I would love hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment