Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Friday Haul from Publix


I ended 2013 making the last payment of one of my account.  I actually did the happy dance; it was a good feeling knowing that I will not have to made that monthly payment anymore.  I have renewed my vigor on couponing for this year.  My goal is to be debt free in the next two years (with the exception of mortgage and maintenance); to accomplish this, I will need to do some serious savings.  My best way to save is couponing.

Yesterday I made a trip to Publix, armed with my coupons:  Here is what I picked up for only $5.26.

4 pk Green Giant Sweet Potato chips - BOGO + Publix coupon - 4 $1/1 = $0.35 each (these coupons are available at Publix, on a board as you walk in).

1 Secret deodorant - $1.99 - used coupon $2/1, making this free

2 Publix ice tea - BOGO - $2.89 -making it $1.45 each

All detergent = $5.99 each - BOGO + Used coupon $3/2 - making it $1.00 each (there is a coupon available on Coupon.com for $2/2.  All Detergent $2/1 coupon

Trident  gum - not on sale, but had to buy.

Total (including tax) = $5.26





No comments:

Post a Comment