Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bargain for this week - Mirror

Mirror, Mirror on the wall!

My kids crowned me the "Queen of Bargain/Coupon."  Well, here is my bargain for this week.

Went to Lowes to pick up paint and came home with this mirror.  I have been looking at this mirror for sometime and couldn't bring myself to buying it for $69.99.

The yellow tag showed that the markdown was $41.99 and I was kind of happy about the deal. When I went to the cashier, I got it for $20.00.  There was an additional markdown.  Even the cashier couldn't believe the deal I got.



Wow! I felt good walking out the store.  Another
bargain!

This mirror has found a comfortable spot in my hallway.  I think I will still retain my crown.


The mirror in my hallway.  My hallway is now complete, renewed chest and new mirror!!



What do you think?  Always keep an eye out for good bargains. 

What bargains have you found lately?  I would love to hear about them!


1 comment:

  1. The thoughtful and creative use of mirrors can add so much to a space. The best thing is the variety of shapes and styles available to suit every setting. This one is super - good find.

    ReplyDelete