Saturday, December 8, 2012

NEW TABLESCAPE FOR THE HOLIDAYS

 
Can you believe it's that time of the year again!  I'm definitely thinking about how I want to decorate for Christmas this year and I've decided to go with a blue/gray theme.   Since my living room opens to the dinning room, I am using the same color scheme in the living room too.  There is no rule that one has to stick with red and green for Christmas. 
 
Plate settting (Parchment by Mikasa)
 

 Silver charger plate, gray and white plate setting, blue napkins, blue glass.
 
 
 
 Vase filled with ornaments (various shades of blue); being used as centerpiece.
 
 
Pine cones used as personalized placecard holders
 
 
My other option - sprayed the pine cone silver and use a simple Christmas tag.
 
The complete tablesetting
 
I hope you like this setting and that this will inspire you.








No comments:

Post a Comment